1000mm Roller Banners
Roller Banners available from The Printroom GroupRoller banners are a great resource to stand out at an exhibition or trade show. They are an extremely popular and cost-effective way to advertise. Our premium graphic option is printed to anti-curl stop-light polypropylene for excellent durability with a crystal effect finish. The budget option is printed on PVC. They look very professional and are compact to store/transport. Includes graphic 0.85m or 1m wide x 2m high (850mm or 1000mm x 2000mm) Bespoke-printed graphic printed on 400gsm anti-curl, anti-scuff, anti-glare SoFlat Easily swap graphics in thirty seconds Hybrid telescopic pole and snap rail Adjustable feet Stylish black end covers Includes padded carry bag To see our full range of Large Format products please visit our website www.printroom-largeformat.co.uk From £ 200.00 Buying Options
1000mm Roller Banners
Product OverviewThe High Quality roller banner for Regular Use
- Includes graphic 0.85m/1m wide × 2m high (850mm/1000mm × 2000mm)
- Bespoke-printed graphic printed on 400gsm anti-curl, anti-scuff, anti-glare. High end print.
- Heavy duty bungee pole and socket base
- Aesthetic design
- Large internal graphic housing
- Includes carry bag
|Premium Roller Banner||1000|
|Visible Graphic Width||1000mm|
|Visible Graphic Height||2000mm|
PDF FilesHigh resolution (300dpi) files are the best for us to work with. Please see the settings below to get the best quality printing.
- Resolution: Choose High Resolution
- Compression Settings - For colour and greyscale this should be down sampled to 300dpi with "auto compression" set on high
- Font Embedding - Should be set to "embed all fonts"
- Colour needs to be set as CMYK
IllustratorConvert all text to outlines and embed all fonts. Save as an EPS file.
PhotoshopThe resolution should be set to 300dpi. Save file as either JPEG or TIFF. Other files not listed adobe must be saved either as an EPS or JPEG.
InDesignAll fonts and pictures used in your artwork need to be supplied to us in a separate folder using the "package" function under "file" menu. Compress your document using Stuffit or WinZip before uploading or sending to us on en e-mail. Please also include a PDF. We can then use the PDF to make sure that nothing is missing or moved.
- Please supply 3mm bleed around your artwork.
- Please ensure that the colour is set to CMYk, not RGB.
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Microsoft FilesWe cannot print straight from the following programmes. However, we can save a PDF file and re-send back to you for proofing.
- Microsoft Works