PVC Encapsulated Ring BindersPersonalised PVC ring binders will make your documents look unique and professional. Used across a spectrum of industries they can be used for product catalogues, tenders and bids, as well as for training manuals.
PVC ring binders are available in either A4 or A5 size. We have the option to have either 2, or 4-ring binders. Encapsulated binders have printed sheets on the front and spine and these are sealed between layers of clear plastic, keeping the manuals both hard-wearing and splash-proof.
Encapsulated binders are ideal for clients that want to either add or remove pages from the binders. This is common in many ongoing training courses or for instruction and process manuals where information inside may need updating.
3. Number of Rings
We can manufacture any size custom ring binder with no minimum production run. Ring Binders are available in paper over board or PVC.
Spines and CapacitySpine size is the width of the spine of the ring binder. This is how wide the finished binder will be. The capacity is the amount of paper that is recommended for each size binder.
- 15mm Binder- Holds up to 100 sheets
- 25mm Binder- Holds up to 170 sheets
- 40mm Binder- Holds up to 290 sheets
- 50mm Binder- Holds up to 370 sheets
- 65mm Binder- Holds up to 500 sheets
PDF FilesHigh resolution (300dpi) files are the best for us to work with. Please see the settings below to get the best quality printing.
- Resolution: Choose High Resolution
- Compression Settings - For colour and greyscale this should be downsampled to 300dpi with "auto compression" set on high
- Font Embedding - Should be set to "embed all fonts"
- Colour needs to be set as CMYK
- Please supply 3mm bleed around your artwork.
- Please ensure that the colour is set to CMYK, not RGB.
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Microsoft Office FilesWe cannot print straight from the following programmes. However, we can save a PDF file and re-send back to you for proofing.
Please note: It is important when supplying a PDF from a Microsoft Office application, that extra care is taken to ensure any spot colours are created correctly in your original document/file.
Please supply a screenshot of your Microsoft Office file before conversion. You can do this by following the instruction below for both Mac and PC.
Mac: Press 'Command' + 'Shift' + 3 for a full screenshot, or 'Command' + 'Shift' + 4 to select an area to screenshot. This will save a PNG file to your desktop.
PC: There is a key on your keyboard that says 'Print Screen'. You can then paste this into a document or email to send over.