Tabbed DividersPrinted index tabs or tabbed dividers add ease of use to your manuals allowing users to skip straight to certain sections easily without having to fumble through pages to quickly get to a certain section.
For a sturdy tab, Printroom Group is able to add a plastic laminate to either the whole page or just the tab depending on your preference. Tabs can be added to either 2-D ring binders, 4-D ring binders or wire-bound manuals.
You can choose between having die-cut bespoke tabs, or our pre-cut tabs. We supply them in packs of 5, 10, 12, and 20, which can also be laminated for extra durability.
PDF FilesHigh resolution (300dpi) files are the best for us to work with. Please see the settings below to get the best quality printing.
- Resolution: Choose High Resolution
- Compression Settings - For colour and greyscale this should be downsampled to 300dpi with "auto compression" set on high
- Font Embedding - Should be set to "embed all fonts"
- Colour needs to be set as CMYK
- Please supply 3mm bleed around your artwork.
- Please ensure that the colour is set to CMYK, not RGB.
- Please provide crop marks around all your supplied artwork.
Microsoft Office FilesWe cannot print straight from the following programmes. However, we can save a PDF file and re-send back to you for proofing.
Please note: It is important when supplying a PDF from a Microsoft Office application, that extra care is taken to ensure any spot colours are created correctly in your original document/file.
Please supply a screenshot of your Microsoft Office file before conversion. You can do this by following the instruction below for both Mac and PC.
Mac: Press 'Command' + 'Shift' + 3 for a full screenshot, or 'Command' + 'Shift' + 4 to select an area to screenshot. This will save a PNG file to your desktop.
PC: There is a key on your keyboard that says 'Print Screen'. You can then paste this into a document or email to send over.